News and Events for Week of Dec 20
Library Holiday Closings:
Closed – Thurs., December 24
Closed – Fri., December 25
Open – Sat., December 26 from 10 am to 5 pm
This Week’s Library Events (and Photos):
- Preschool & Toddler Storytimes are On Break.
Join us again on Mon., Jan. 25 & Tue., Jan. 26.
- Sit N Knit – Mon., Dec. 21 at 4 pm for knitters of all levels and ages!
- Teen Reading Lounge – Mon., Dec. 21 at 6:30 pm. This is an interactive, non-traditional Book Club exclusively for teens 14-18! Join us to discuss LET IT SNOW and to design POP-UP CARDS. Library will provide copies of the book for you to keep. This is a NO-STRESS BOOK CLUB designed with your busy schedule in mind. REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
- Library Yoga – Wed., Dec.23 at 10:30 am in Community Roomwith Theresa Landolfi. $7 per session, drop in.
- Holiday Hours – closed Dec. 24 & 25. Open Dec. 26 regular hours.
- Monday, Dec. 21 – Mah Jongg CANCELED due to HVAC Installation (postponed due to the rain).
Customer Satisfaction Survey is OPEN!
Please Share your thoughts with us