Employment Opportunity. Social Media Specialist. Posted January 2022.
Part-Time Social Media Specialist
- Library: Huntingdon Valley Library
- Town: Huntingdon Valley, PA
- Library Type: Public
- Position Type: Non-MLS
Description, How to Apply, and Contact:
The Huntingdon Valley Library, located in Huntingdon Valley, PA, seeks a permanent, part-time Social Media Specialist. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing library social media accounts
- Updating the library website using Word Press
- Creating a monthly program calendar in paper format
- Help to create the weekly eNewsletter
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, articulate, creative, and organized. This position requires attention to detail, strong grammar skills, and the ability to work as a member of a team. Candidates must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent customer service and computer skills. For a complete job description, please visit our website.
The position is 10-12 hours per week.
Hourly wage: $12.00
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and library need.
- Four-year college degree in a related field and library experience preferred. Strong computer skills, and a positive and friendly customer service attitude are essential.
- Ability to provide the following:
- PA State Police Request for Criminal Records Check
- Department of Public Welfare Child Abuse History Clearance
- Federal Criminal History Record Information
- Completion of the PA State Mandated Reporter Training
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Pam Dull, Director
email in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org