Township and County
- Lower Moreland Township
- Huntingdon Valley Athletics Association
- Lower Moreland Business Association
- Lower Moreland School District
- Huntingdon Valley Fire Company
- Bryn Athyn Borough
- Bryn Athyn Fire Company
- Montgomery County, PA
- Bucks County Free Library
- Chester County Library System
- Delaware County Library System
- Montgomery County Library & Information Network Consortium
- The Free Library of Philadelphia
Family Museum Passes
Do you enjoy spending the day at a museum?
This year Friends of Huntingdon Valley Library have made passes available to the . . .
- Glencairn Museum
- University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- Academy of Natural Sciences
- Morris Arboretum
- National Constitution Center
- Simeone Automotive Museum
- Bucks County Children’s Museum
- Moravian Tile Works
- Museum of the American Revolution (Fall 2017)
How to Borrow:
Members of the Friends may check out museum passes at the desk just as one would borrow a book. Stop by the library and ask about the museum passes. They provide admission for a family (usually 2 adults and 3 children) and a 10% discount in the museums’ shops. Remember to check the return date. The circulation period is 3 days and overdue fees are $1 per day.
Want to join the Friends?
Applications/Newsletters available at the Circulation Desk. The dues are $10 for the calendar year.
While the Museum Passes cannot be placed on hold or reserved in advance, please call the Circulation desk for more information about checking out a pass over the phone for same-day pick-up. We can be reached at 215-947-5138.
On Sunday, May 20th, 2007, a reception was held to showcase a new area of the library called Anna’s Corner, dedicated to the memory of former staff member Anna Shpigel. Many contributors to the fund made this new beautiful area of our library possible.
The Old York Road Historical Society was founded in 1936 to study and preserve the history and folklore of the communities along and adjacent to Old York Road from Philadelphia to New Hope. The Historical Society curates a display case at the Library. The current exhibit:
100 Years Ago