Squishy Soap Video Tutorial
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 cup of pure liquid castile soap (or other liquid soap or body wash of the same consistency)
- 4 teaspoons of sweet almond oil (similar oil like olive, avocado, or grapeseed would probably also work)
- Liquid watercolors for coloring (you will want coloring that is washable, so you don’t end up with color everywhere!)
- Small mixing bowl
- Spoon for mixing (table size should work)
- 1/2 cup measure
- 1/8 cup measure
- Teaspoon measure
- Clean table space or a large mat/board to work on
Recommended for children in grades 2-5.
Video will remain available online following the initial release.
Sponsored by the Friends of Huntingdon Valley Library.