Older Kid Grab-N-Go Kit: Spooky Snacks
Come snag one of our first fall Grab-N-Go kit for older kids to make some Spooky Snacks! We will be making edible eyeballs and graveyard scenes.
Grab-N-Go Kits include supplies and instructions for a project. Each kit will come with instructions, but an accompanying video tutorial will be released on Saturday, October 24 at 2 pm.
Each kit contains:
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 1 Snack Pack milk chocolate pudding cup
- 1 package of Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Minis (sour gummy worms)
- 1 fun size package of milk chocolate M&Ms
- 1 container of Wilton Sparkle Gel red (icing)
You will also need:
- Scissors (to cut the tip of the icing – adults should help or supervise)
- Medium bowl
- Optional – Small butter knife
- Optional – Cutting board
Recommended for children in grades 3-5.
Once reserved, kits can be picked up during our Grab-N-Go Service hours the week of October 19-24.
Grab and Go Service hours
- Monday: 12-4 pm
- Tuesday/Wednesday: 4:30-6:30 pm
- Thursday/Friday/Saturday: 12:30-2:30 pm
Sponsored by the Friends of Huntingdon Valley Library.