Mad Hatter Tea Party
Imagine Your Story – Summer Learning Program
Join Miss Vanessa for a Mad Hatter Tea Party! Listen to a reading from Alice in Wonderland, learn how to make a simple tea party snack, and create your own Mad Hatter hat.
Watch the video below the supply list. Video will remain available after initial release.
Note: Event was rescheduled from July 14 to August 1 at 2 pm due to some technical difficulties.
Recommended for children in preschool-2nd grade.
- 4 pieces of colored paper (cardstock will work best, but construction paper or colored regular paper will also work)
- 1 piece of white paper
- 1 coloring utensil (a marker, pen, colored pencil, or crayon will work)
- Tissue paper or thick ribbon (check with gift wrapping materials!)
- Another piece of tissue paper or another piece of colored paper
- 2 pieces of bread (whatever kind you prefer)
- Cream cheese or similar alternative (spreadable or softened)
- Cucumber slices (remember to wash it! can be peeled or not, depending on preference)
- Additional spices (optional – some possibilities include garlic powder, fresh or dried dill, chives, etc.)
- Butter knife
The Summer Learning Program is sponsored by the Friends of Huntingdon Valley Library, Lee’s Hoagie House of Southampton, The Men & Boys Store, and Sushiman.