2018 Annual Appeal – Thank You for Your Support
2018 Annual Appeal
Huntingdon Valley Library is a forward-thinking essential center of learning and community.
Your Donation Makes a Difference
We strive to provide a vibrant, welcoming environment where everyone will engage, explore, and enjoy.
Support from neighbors like you helped us achieve our mission, and brought new and exciting events to the Library in 2018:
- New afterschool science-focused programs for middle school students
- Tai Chi classes
- One-on-one computer help
- One-on-one job search assistance
- Computer coding classes with Dash and Dot robots
- Teen Advisory Board
- Genealogy classes
Thanks to your help, we are making a difference in our community.
Your ongoing support will help us further our mission. The Library is about more than books, e-books, and audiobooks. We are about building community. With your help, we bring people together to learn and explore.
What is the impact of your donation?
- $500 helps sponsor and expand Summer Learning Club
- $400 sponsors a class, speaker, or theatrical production
- $300 covers the cost of craft supplies for storytime for 2019
- $200 enables us to purchase another Dash or Cue robot
- $100 purchases additional LEGO sets for LEGO club
- Any donation amount contributes to the Library’s mission of expanding programs and services
Together, we can provide new opportunities to learn and build a stronger community.
Sharon Moreland-Sender, Director
or Print Out 2018 Annual Appeal Brochure and
Mail a check to Huntingdon Valley Library
625 Red Lion Road, HV, PA 19006
Does your employer offer a Matching Gifts program? We will work with you to take advantage of the program.
Donor Recognition Page – New!
- Eleanor Schneider, President and former Commissioner
- Jack Bernstein, Vice President
- Judy Trichon, Treasurer
- Miryam Roddy, Secretary
- Gwenn Silver
- Jeff Rubin
- Rita Kenney
- Mitchell Fink
- Ferdinand Gonzales, Commissioner
The Huntingdon Valley Library is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. A copy of the registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling, toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.