Summer Reading Feedback Surveys
We are asking for your feedback about Summer Reading Programs and Classes. Has Summer Reading made a positive impact on you or your child’s reading habits? Did you or your child learn a new skill during a class with Dash and Dot? Did you learn new digital skills in one of Jonathan’s computer classes? Let us know!
We will also ask families to complete a final Summer Reading Survey
required by the State.
Below is a list of programs we would like your help to evaluate. If you did not already complete a paper survey, please take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us online.
- Cartooning Rocks! – August 1
- Sweet, Sweet Science – August 2
- Toddler Storytime
- Preschool Storytime
- Traveling Musical Instrument Museum – August 13
Robotics and Coding Programs:
- Microsoft Excel Class Follow-Up Survey
- Computer Programming with Java Follow-Up Survey
- These are follow-up surveys to see how the skills learned in class have impacted day-to-day activities.
Thank you so much for your time and feedback.