Aug 14 College Prep Class
Join Leo College Counseling and Blitz Tutors as they present the “Top 5 Things Every College Applicant Needs to Do NOW”!
Tuesday, August 14
- How to research colleges
- What to look for on a campus visit
- Tips for the common application, financial aid application, and standardized tests
Get answers to common questions, such as:
- How many applications should I send?
- What are the differences between a safety, fit,and reach school?
- What are colleges really looking for?
- Regular Decision vs. Early Decision – Is it worth it?
A college counselor will also discuss the essay prompts and review key dates in the application process.
Target audience is students entering 11th and 12th grades. Both students and parents are welcome.
For more information, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.