Friends Museum Passes
Family Museum Passes
Do you enjoy spending the day at a museum?
This year Friends of Huntingdon Valley Library have made passes available to the . . .
– “Outstanding collection of medieval and ancient objects.”
University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
– “Share in the ongoing discovery of humankind’s collective heritage.”
Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
– “Internationally known for its collections of 19th- and 20th-century American paintings, sculptures, and works on paper.”
Academy of Natural Sciences
– “America’s oldest natural history museum and a world leader in biodiveristy and environmental research.”
– “A romantic, 92-acre Victorian landscape garden of winding paths, streams, flowers, and special garden areas.
Simeone Automotive Museum
– “Over 60 of the rarest and significant racing sports cars ever built.”
Bucks County Children’s Museum
– The Bucks County Children’s Museum’s mission is provide an environment that connects ALL children to the world around them and inspires learning through PLAY.
Moravian Tile Works
– “A ‘working history’ museum. Handmade tiles are still produced in a manner similar to that developed by the pottery’s founder and builder, Henry Chapman Mercer.”
National Constitution Center
– Located in historic Philadelphia, the Center was created to “disseminate information about the United States Constitution.”
Museum of the American Revolution
– “Explores the dynamic story of the American Revolution.”
How to Borrow:
Members of the Friends may check out museum passes at the desk just as one would borrow a book. Stop by the library and ask about the museum passes. They provide admission for a family (usually 2 adults and 3 children) and a 10% discount in the museums’ shops. Remember to check the return date. The circulation period is 3 days and overdue fees are $1 per day.
Want to join the Friends?
Applications/Newsletters available at the Circulation Desk. The dues are $15 for the calendar year. You may immediately borrow a pass after becoming a member.
While the Museum Passes cannot be placed on hold or reserved in advance, please call the Circulation desk for more information about checking out a pass over the phone for same-day pick-up. We can be reached at 215-947-5138.