Book It Library Fun Run
Thank you to Karl Safran from No Bull Training for helping make our First Annual Book It Library Fun Run a Success!! We had 63 runners, 14 volunteers/staff/Board members, 2 dogs and 1 Karl. Even with the cold temperatures, we had a great turn out and raised over $700 for the Library’s “Architect Fund” and this pushed us past the 50% mark!
F – Bella (Number 30), Sophia (21), and Stephanie (20).
M – Charlie (50), and Geoffrey (45)
F – Carlie (56), Danielle (60), & Nicole (48).
M – Derik (33), Greg (19), & Sam (11)
Dog – Carlie’s dog Piper, age 6 months
F – Tanya (10), Irene (7), and Christine (41).
M – Carlos (9) and Brandon (23)
Book-It Library Fun Run
- Saturday, November 11 at 10 am
- Location: Pennypack Trail
- Parking and Starting location: Mason’s Mill II Business Park, Building 14, 1800 Byberry Road – LOT furthest from Byberry
- Cost: Pay what you will!
- Choose your Race: 1K Family Fun Run/Walk, 5K, or 10K
- Medals for top 3 Male and Female Finishers
- Every Runner will get a Free Book!!!
- Sponsored by: No Bull Training, Be Well Bakery, Lower Moreland Business Association, Longley Insurance, Core Financial Outsourcing, and S. Moreland-Sender