Online Catalog Information and Known Issues
Our Software Upgrade is complete and we are now on the most up-to-date version of Polaris, our online catalog software used to track all that is borrowed and loaned among the libraries of Montgomery County Library & Information Network Consortium!
Please contact the Library if you encounter any issues at 215-947-5138
Known Issues of Note:
- RESOLVED 3/28/2017 – Access to your “My Account” is sporadically available. Engineers are troubleshooting the issue. Please contact us if you have a question regarding your account or you need assistance in reserving a book. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- RESOLVED 3/28/2017 – Password Reset Problems. Many people are reporting an error when they try to reset their password online. We can change or update your password for you over the phone until this issue is fixed. 215-947-5138
- New URL: If you have our online catalog bookmarked on your computer, you will need to point to our new address:
- RESOLVED 3/28/2017 – No Email or Phone Notification:Email and/or phone notifications for holds, overdues, or password re-set information are not going through. Please call 215-947-5138 if you need to reset your account password. Library staff are calling if you have a hold.
Update 3/20/2017 – some notifications are going through. We are actively testing this and will continue to call you if needed.
- Call or stop by with your Questions: We are here to help and can quickly look up your account information to share with you over the phone or in person.
- Is your hold on the way or already here, just waiting to be picked up?
- Can that movie be renewed?
- When is that book due?
- We have answers!
Thank you for your patience as we work out the kinks of this migration and upgrade.