2015 Annual Appeal
We asked why you love the Huntingdon Valley Library and you told us:
- It’s like a home away from home.
- They have puppet shows, toys and movies. Also I really like the Star Wars books.
- Everyone here is so nice.
The Board of Trustees and staff strive to meet your expectations for exceptional service. We want you to have a library that enriches your life and community.
We need your help. With your financial donations, the library can continue to be the place you go to engage your curiosity, explore your interests and enjoy a story, program or friendship.
Your contributions are tax-deductible and help us to expand our programs, services and collections. Please note, this is a direct appeal from the Board of the Huntingdon Valley Library, not our support organization, the Friends of Huntingdon Valley Library.
Through your support of the Huntingdon Valley Library…
- A dad and his child find a fun, safe place to enjoy story times, books and the occasional “crafternoon”
- A job seeker finds work with the support of our helpful staff, using our free internet access and computers
- A school child improves her reading comprehension and gets creative in the Craft-a-Connection book club
- A teen and her friends explore new ideas, books and cultures as part of the Teen Reading Lounge
- A senior citizen attends our Friday movies for free entertainment and to see her friends
- A local college student studies for his entrance exams in a comfortable, quiet study area.
Thank you for your generosity,
or Print Out 2015 Annual Appeal and
Mail a check to Huntingdon Valley Library
Does your employer offer a Matching Gifts program? We will work with you to take advantage of the program.
- Eleanor Schneider, President and former Commissioner
- Jack Bernstein, Vice President
- Judy Trichon, Treasurer
- Miryam Roddy, Secretary
- David Silver
- Jeff Rubin
- Rita Kenney
- Hilarie Weiss
- Ferdinand Gonzales, Commissioner
The Huntingdon Valley Library is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization. A copy of the registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling, toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.